Grants And Funding
There are a number of funding opportunities available for community groups in the Shire of Moora including:
Shire of Moora Community Budget Submissions - Opens Feb-April each year - minor projects.
Community Budget Submission Application Form 2017/2018
To download a copy of the Community Budget Submission Application form, please click here.
To download a copy of the Community Budget Submission Guidelines, please click here
More information on Lotterywest grants.
Office of Crime Prevention
- Community Safety Fund
- Community Crime Prevention Fund
- State Graffitti Fund
- Leavers Fund
More information on the Crime Prevention and Community Liaison Unit Website
Department of Sport and Recreation
- Community Participation Fund
- Community Volunteer Grants
- Community Sporting and Recreational Facility Fund
- Learning and Development Programs
- Regional Programs
- Country Sport Enrichment Scheme
- Sports for All
- Organisational Sustainability Program
- Country Athlete Scholarships
- Sports Lotteries Account
- Active Regional Communities
- Regional Flight Assistance Program
- Regional Grants Scheme
- Regional Talent Development Network Project
More information on DSR grants.
Need some help?
Contact the Community Development Officer at the Shire on 9651 0000 or via email email@example.com.