Council Facility Bookings
Council faciility booking contact details
|Miling Hall & Pavilion
||Council Admin - Carlo Galati (key)
|Moora Performing Arts Centre
|Moora Recreation Centre
|Moora Squash Courts
|Watheroo Hall & Pavilion
Community Bus Bookings
Click here to download the community bus hire form
||$236.90/day (plus fuel)
||$118.50/day (plus fuel)
Conditions of Hire
- All bookings are made through the Shire Office.
- Bus seats 18 people (including the driver).
- The keys to be picked up at the Shire Office.
- Keys to be returned to the Shire Office at the first available opportunity during office hours or deposited into the mailbox at the front door if the office is closed.
- No bond required for the bus.
- User to make sure the inside of the bus is clean and tidy before returning the keys. If not clean they will be asked to clean it, or a cleaning fee will be charged @ $57.80/hour.
- If the hirer picks up the bus in an unsatisfactory condition, the hirer must contact the Shire Office immediately.
- Damages and breakages which result from misuse by the user are the responsibility of the user and all replacement or repair costs will be charged to the user. Repairs arising from normal usage are the responsibility of Council.
- In the case of a motor vehicle accident where the hirer is proven to be negligent, the hirer is liable for the first $1,000 arising out of an Insurance Claim to cover Councils $1,000 excess. In all other circumstances Council will carry the excess.
- The hirer is responsible for the safety of all passengers.
- Smoking is not permitted on the bus.
- The hirer is expected to check oil and water levels and tyre pressure before departing. If departing on a long trip or overnight the oil, water and tyres are to be checked at regular intervals.
- Refuelling of bus: Bus is to be returned full of fuel (Diesel) or $2.70 per litre will be charged.
- All fuel purchases are at the expense of the hirer.
- Consumption of food and drink is not encouraged.
- Minimum licence requirement is MR classification or MR with F endorsement for fee paying passengers.
- Photocopy of Drivers licence is to be supplied for each booking.
For further information please contact Shire of Moora:
Shire of Moora contact details
||34 Padbury Street
||PO Box 211, Moora
||(08) 9651 0000